My name is Natalie.
I'm an INFJ. I love reading, writing, acting, maps, Ernest Hemingway, pirates, Irish accents, history, Woody Allen, the color blue, J.K. Rowling, eating, Shakespeare, poetry, Tolkien, dreaming, John Green, rings, Tarantino, The Beatles, Mexican food, and commas.
And probably a plethora of other things that you wouldn't give a rat's ass about.
Welcome to my blog.
This set of Harry Potter books has been repurposed into an eleven-drawer jewelry box. A great addition to your bookshelf, this jewelry box would be easily overlooked by thieves and invaders. Sold on Etsy.
- Hank: Did you know the earth's core would be solid if it weren't for the heat generated by radioactive decay of nuclear isotopes?
- Me: That's kind of beautiful.
- Hank: hahaha
- Me: No, but the idea that decay is what makes life possible is deeply resonant.
- Hank: Well, it isn't decay in the traditional sense.
- Me: Shut up. I'm having a moment.
WHAT THE FUCK. THATS IT? THATS THE END? WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS ON THIS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOM AND THE GIRL? ARE THEY ALIVE? IF SO DOES THE GIRL LIKE SCHOOL? DOES HER NEW TEACHER HAVE A PET RAT? WHAT THE FUCK WAS SONIC DOING? DID HE GET WHERE HE NEEDED TO GO? THERE ARE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.
GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW
A moment of silence for the unfinished plots of video game townspeople. May they rest in peace.